→ Are you ready for a few days of Iyengar yoga, even if you feel like you’re too much a ‘beginner’ to try a workshop?
→ Are you looking to spend a few days to really go further in your practide and get ready for the new ‘school year’?
→ Need some time to look after yourself after vacation with the family?
→ Do you want to get serious about yoga, and at the same time feel light and joyful?
Join Tally for 3 days of Summer Fun!
25 - 26 - 27 August
Morning Session: 10.00-13.00
Afternoon Session: 14.30-16.30
The classes will be adapted to the participants and to the circumstances, so don’t worry if you think it’s too much. There will be plenty of action, but also ample time for rest and recuperation, and after 3 days you will feel vibrant and renewed! Leave that to Tally.
- All 3 days: € 150
- Discounted price: €120 (for Early birds who book&pay before 15 July, or for participants in our In-Depth Course)
- Single day: € 55
Sign up via Momoyoga. It works like this:
- Create an account with Momoyoga via www.momoyoga.com/iyoga-utrecht.
- Purchase the workshop via the ‘Pricing’ page. If you prefer to pay by debit card or cash in the studio, choose ‘cash‘ or ‘bank transfer‘ in the booking/payment process. You can then pay when you are at the yoga school, but you can register in advance.
- After you have paid, you can register for the workshop. Note: even if you have bought the entire workshop, you must register separately for each day!
- Direct link to sign up for Friday 25 Aug
- Direct link to sign up for Saturday 26 Aug
- Direct link to sign up for Sunday 27 Aug