Sunday afternoon from 14.00-17.00
- 15 september 2019 – Teachers’ Lab with Hiske
- 20 oktober 2019 – YOGA LAB: Space with Kristien
- 10 november 2019 – YOGA LAB: Knees with Kerry
- 15 december 2019 – Teachers’ Lab with Nanda
- 12 januari 2020 – YOGA LAB: Shoulders with Hiske
- 9 februari 2020 – Teachers’ Lab with Kristien
- 15 maart 2020 – YOGA LAB: Pranayama with Kerry
- 19 april 2020 – Teachers Lab with Kerry
- 10 mei 2020 – YOGA LAB: Women with Hiske
- 14 juni 2020 –YOGA LAB: Lower Back with Nanda
Each time a different subject but all related to yoga. The sessions are separate from the In-Depth course, but they do have a connection. For teachers in training, but also for interested practitioners or people who already teach yoga and want to brush up on their skills. Subjects will range from teaching yoga (Teachers’ Lab) to anatomy and therapeutic applications of yoga techniques. Open for everyone with at least 1 year experience in Iyengar Yoga and a serious attitude. In these sessions we expect you to be able to work independently and with others.
For the Teachers’ Lab sessions, all levels of teachers or teachers-in-training are welcome. We aim to offer continuing education for all. We will cover teaching principles and hands-on adjustments for poses from the Introductory and Intermediate Junior syllabi. Be prepared to teach: everyone at their own level, there is always something to learn.
Costs and sign-up
When taken as part of the In-Depth Course, the total costs of the In-Depth Course plus the Yoga Lab sessions is €1160. A separate Yoga Lab session is €45. Space is limited for these sessions and we expect you to prepare, so please book on time, then you also get the homework on time…
If you enroll via Mindbody you can’t pay online – to secure your booking, choose ‘Enroll as Unpaid’, finish your registration and transfer the required amount to NL44 TRIO 0197 7933 04. Mention your name and ‘In-Depth course’ and full course or the dates you’re paying for. You can also pay by PIN in the studio!